Ways to Make Life Easier
1. Begin with my 3 X 5 Plan: Personal Development Made Simple
Have a plan for the day to reduce stress.
2. Place the items used for your morning study in the same place every day.
Don’t waste time or brainpower looking for stuff.
3. As you exercise, listen to a book on an inspirational topic.
This is a safe and productive multitasking activity.
4. At night, decide on your outfit for the next day; prepare the coffeemaker or any other things you can do to make your morning easier.
Don’t spend peak time making decisions you can do ahead of time.
5. Spray shower cleaner after every shower.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and keeps the wife happy!
The next two involve my wife:
6. Our steps for laundry
• I put the dirty clothes in the washer
• I put the clothes in the dryer
• Cindy takes clothes out, folds or hangs up
• I put clothes up
7. Cindy always has her signature dessert in the freezer.
We are always ready for guests.
8. The 70/30 Rule
Have you heard of the 80/20 Rule (Pareto Principle)? My 70/30 Rule is that I spend 70% of my time on strengths and only 30% on things where I am average.