She recorded their dying epiphanies and turned it into a book called “The Top Five Regrets of The Dying.”
Here is the list:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard (every male patient said this).
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish I had let myself be happier.
What is your greatest regret in your life so far? It’s not too late to achieve or change before you die.