The definition of a Force Multiplier: a factor or combination of factors that gives people the ability to accomplish greater feats than without it.
Examples as it relates to our lives:
Attitude, Training, Experience, Intelligence, and Strategy.
Here are my 5 Top Force Multipliers:
1. Personal Growth – When I am growing, I can help others grow.
2. Collaboration – Allow others to speak into/buy into what I do.
3. Developing vs. Doing – There is a limit on what you can do personally, but there are unlimited possibilities for developing people.
4. Lead by Example – Nothing will undermine your effectiveness faster than not living out what you say.
5. Mindset – See the potential in people.
If you feel as if you are stuck in life and not making the progress you hoped for, ask yourself, “Are you deploying “Force Multipliers?”