The Two Best Kept Secrets of Leadership:
1. The less you do, the more you accomplish.
2. The less you do, the more you enable others to accomplish.
Implement the LESS IS MORE PRINCIPLES
1. Play to your strengths and delegate your weaknesses.
2. Within the context of your current responsibilities and core competencies, the goal is to only do what you can do.
3. Lead from your ZONE.
You should know your ZONE and I can assure you others will know when you are not leading in your ZONE.
4. Don’t fall into the “well rounded” trap.
Great achievers are not “well rounded,” but people who lead from their strengths and delegate their weaknesses.
5. Your team should reflect your strengths but not your weaknesses.
When you lead from your ZONE and other team members play to their strengths, if you have the right team, they cover your weaknesses.
Focus your energy and efforts to things you do that make the most significant impact; less is more!