Living your best, with no regrets!


Feeling Overwhelmed?



“Scotty’s unique blend of creativity and daily discipline is powerful. He has an amazing ability to inspire. Scotty’s Life on a 3x5 is simultaneously simple, and transformative. Thank you Scotty for sharing the lessons you’ve learned over your fascinating career.”

Jeff Goodin | Sports Entertainment Consultant

"Scotty spoke to our organization and his keynote was inspiring, challenging and insightful. He made several poignant statements that encouraged us in a profound way. I highly recommend Scotty for your event."

Rob Burns
Founder and Director
International Relationships
Missional- Links Wales

"Scotty 100% achieved our goal in providing a dynamic and energetic presentation. There wasn’t a person I saw checking their mobile device. I think the message of starting your day with a plan is simple but priceless for achieving greater results through the day. Scotty was amazing, and I would recommend him for your event. LOVED IT!"

Holly Bilotti  |  President
New Jersey Chapter Club Management Association of America

"I would describe Scotty Sanders as enthusiastic and engaging. Scotty provided a practical, disciplined approach to my group’s daily challenges with his “Life on a 3 X 5.” His presentation was very interactive and raised the energy in the room. The proof is how the time he invested translates to daily application—I have seen that happen! Scotty is an encourager and is passionate about helping others find their purpose in life. I gladly endorse him to anyone who realizes structure is needed to achieve goals and intentional living. Scotty is your man!"

Bobby Smithson  |  CEO
Clinical Pathology Laboratories

"Scotty Sanders will keep your team on the edge of their seats as he presents with glowing eyes and enthusiastic tone. Everyone will gain enlightenment from his presentation. His keynote, Life on a 3 x 5 is very inspiring yet practical and leaves you motivated to take action steps not only in your professional life but personally. Any business or association would benefit tremendously from having Scotty speak."

Kristi Cobb | Coach and Educator – Ouachita Parish District

"Scotty connects easily with any audience, he has an engaging communication style that motivates and inspires. I have utilized Scotty for several years to assist in the leadership development of my management team. I highly recommend Scotty!”

Paul Dietzler | President of Bath-Window Expo / Dallas, Texas

"Scotty Sanders did an amazing job with our team. His keynote had several powerful stories that were engaging and memorable. He also shared content that was impactful and could be easily implemented. But the most impressive thing is that Scotty was real. He served us onstage and offstage from the moment we began working with him. ”

Brad Warden | President of SkyRider Communications

"Scotty Sanders is a genuine leader! And he cares - he listens, seeks to understand, and is a lifelong learner. Scotty then applies valuable perspective, sage wisdom, and implementable solutions to encourage us all through life's challenges. He lives a life filled with purpose and fueled by passion. Scotty Sanders is my valued personal mentor and a dear friend. Iron sharpens iron."

Tim Cole | Colonel, USMC Retired

“Scotty’s passion is contagious. People need to hear his powerful message, it is a game changer.”

Milli Brown | Publisher, Brown Books Publishing

"I’ve had the privilege of working with many world-class leaders in industry, church, and non-profit, but Scotty Sanders’ unique leadership transcends any industry or organization. Scotty not only models how to lead yourself well in order to lead others well, but also teaches you how to multiply yourself through others. He is that rare leader that helps team members at all levels discover and unlock their leadership potential – one of the secrets to sustained, transformative growth."

Tim Alba | Former CFO Cici’s Pizza

“Scotty came out and spoke to a group of our BPA High School students. He was a successful motivator with the students and left a lasting impression on them. Scotty challenges each student to be their best, in a thoughtful, creative and caring manner. He is engaging and keeps the students attention while delivering his message. A great public speaker and a fantastic message always makes for a successful event. Thanks Scotty.”

Mark Hapka | Senior Account Executive Dallas Maverick’s

"Mr. Sanders is highly organized and always arrives prepared, yet he is also flexible and can adapt his presentation if the situation dictates. As a speaker, Mr. Sanders is engaging and energetic, and his topics are relevant and applicable. Personally, I have come to regard Scotty as a man of high integrity, who does what he says. I appreciate his character as much as I do the content that he teaches. I would highly recommend Scotty Sanders as a keynote speaker for any organization.”

Chuck Cook | CEO Responsive Education Solution

“Mr. Sanders has inspired our students to reach their full potential, to pursue their dreams and to live each day with integrity.”

Kelly Knight | Principal McKamy Middle School


Take 1% of each day to plan the other 99%
You’ll be amazed how productive you can be!


Realize you DO have enough time to accomplish what's important

Lock into a consistent daily activity that improves productivity

Focus on and celebrate the gains they achieve, rather than gaps that remain

Finally, discover the incredible value of setting and achieving goals

life on a 3x5

Less than 1% of professionals start each day with a framework for success.

Instead, most are characterized by continually jumping from one ‘urgent’ matter to the next in a frantic effort to get things done. Clearly, ‘no plan’ is a plan. It’s just the worst possible plan anyone could have.

Scotty Sanders has been successfully training leaders to lead well for nearly 40 years. He’s compressed all that experience into a genuinely effective protocol known as ‘Life On A 3×5’ that anyone can embrace to begin leading themselves well – from boardroom executives to students to moms on a mission!

The Life on a 3×5 Keynote address will help your attendees transform from “crazy busy” into “super productive” with immediate takeaways and a simple daily ritual they can easily knock out in around 10 minutes. 

Who needs a framework for daily success?
Everyone – because we’re ALL running 100mph these days!

So why not take 1% of each day to plan the other 99%, with Scotty Sanders’ Life on a 3×5 program? Your attendees will be simply amazed at how efficient and productive the other 99% of their day can be!



The Perspective Anchor™ Mind-shift

How to Discover Your Purpose

How to Unlock Your Potential

The Importance of Prioritizing

Why Good People Skills Matter

life on a 3x5

When you own your story, you get to write the ending.

We live in a world where personal responsibility does not exist. Far too many people make excuses, blame circumstances or others, and don’t own the results. By mastering a few timeless leadership principles, you can take control of the success in your life and build a solid foundation for success.

Scotty Sanders’ best-selling book Quest of the Keys is the basis for his keynote “Build Your House.” It is perfect for anyone who wants to improve, take ownership in their personal growth, and live a successful life.

The content-rich keynote, “Build Your House” is a motivational, instructional, challenging, and exciting experience for an audience who is just now coming to understand and embrace the ability to truly change their own world.

Helping you realize your dreams and accomplish your goals is absolutely important to me. I have helped thousands of people discover how they can live a life of no regrets and realize their greatest dreams. In fact, that is my mission in life. It would be my honor to serve your organization through my keynotes or workshops.

My goal is to see people grow in character and leadership, and I believe a focal point in our education system should be personal development. “Quest of the Keys” sprang from my passion to encourage and empower the next generation to live well, and it has impacted the lives of tens-of-thousands of children nationwide.

To learn more, visit


The Multiplier Effect

Lead Well: Skills Every Leader Needs

People Skills: The Silver Bullet to Success

Resolving Conflict

Exceptional Guest Services

Flexible, focused and fun. 

Looking to add value and variety to your next corporate event? Scotty offers an array of presentation options from advanced leadership seminars to engaging breakout sessions.

Have a particular leadership topic you’d like covered? Scotty has been training executives, teams and organizations worldwide for nearly 20 years. Odds are high that he can deliver exactly what you’re looking for.

Contact Scotty today to discuss your ideas.


Quick response to your phone calls and emails.

A personal consultation prior to your event to discuss ways to make it a great experience.

To be on time and engaging even before stepping on stage.

Dynamic, inspirational, and professional presentations that not only deliver, they exceed expectations.

Prompt post-event follow up to get your evaluation and feedback.