A daily plan is critical for success!

 

I have found that most people operate with the NO PLAN approach when it comes to planning. No plan is a plan; it is just the worst plan!

 

Take 1% of your day to plan the other 99%:

 

Tools Needed
Pen and 3 X 5 Index card for each day.

 

 

1. Write the Date and Your Purpose Statement

To discover your purpose statement, remember SOD; Significance, “Other” Focused, and Direction. SOD gives meaning to your life and keeps your feet firmly planted.

 

2. Write (3) Things You Are Passionate About

What fires you up? What breaks your heart?

 

3. Write (3) Top Goals

SMART Goals – (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time Sensitive); Goals are Lag measures, Focus on Lead measures; Align to your Purpose.

 

4. Write (3) Daily Activities

These activities help you accomplish your goals & fulfill your purpose.

 

5. Write Your (3) Top Priorities for the Day

Consider the opportunity cost and focus!

 

 Most executives spend less than 30 minutes a day on top priorities.

 

6. Write (3) Things You Are Grateful For

Remember that gratefulness leads to happiness and ungratefulness leads to sadness, bitterness and loneliness.

 

 

Now it’s up to you; just follow your plan. Imagine having clarity, focus and productivity each day.

 

Remember- TAKE 1% OF YOUR DAY TO PLAN THE OTHER 99%!