The definition of execute is to carry out or put into effect a plan, order, or course of action. To LEAD well, you must know how to execute.
L – Leverage Your Time Well
1. Ask WIN (What’s Important Now)
2. Work on your Three Top Priorities of the Day
3. Spend a portion of your day improving
E – Environment
1. A toxic culture makes execution more challenging
2. Clarity is essential. People move slower without it
A – Accountability
1. Develop a sustainable cadence
2. Report on progress
3. Review top goals
D – Drive (Assumes you are moving)
1. Indecisiveness can be dangerous
2. Take extreme ownership
We have enough time to do what is important to us.
Chunk it down!
Produce while you perfect.
If you want to kick butt, you first have to lift your foot.
Momentum is underrated.
What changes will you make to LEAD and EXECUTE?