We have all heard the saying, “Garbage in garbage out.”
What are the inputs in your life? If you do not like where you are in life, look at your inputs.
What are you unhappy about?
Your family situation?
Five Inputs that Produce Great Outputs
1. Eat healthy, exercise 3-5 days a week, drink plenty of water.
2. Make learning a priority: read books, listen to podcasts, or take a course.
3. Prioritize time with family.
4. Have a daily plan for success: “Life on a 3×5” provides clarity and focus on helping you produce great outputs.
5. Surround yourself with people who encourage, affirm, and build you up.
Want better outputs? Take a look at your inputs.
Start by determining what your purpose on this earth is. Download and use my free guide in the link to help. www.scottysanders.com/byh
Live well, Lead well!