Ways to Bring Christmas Joy
Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. So, I want to share some ways you and your family can enjoy Christmas joy!
1. Plan to put your Christmas tree up early, maybe right after Thanksgiving. Then you have more time to enjoy the lights and decorations.
2. Enjoy lots of Christmas music. I handpick my Christmas songs on Amazon Music from the 50s to today.
3. Focus on time with family and friends. Don’t let the craziness of Christmas stop you from enjoying time with the people you love. Appreciate the moments; you don’t get those back!
4. Enjoy your Christmas traditions. One of our favorite traditions is the “Find Gift.”
Each person in the family gets clues to find their last gift. These clues take them all over the house, and everyone follows. The gift finder must read the clues aloud. Everyone loves it and can’t wait until it is their turn to “find.”
5. Enjoy the reality that we celebrate the birth of Jesus – the Savior of the world.