Bronnie Ware was an Australian nurse who served several years in palliative care, helping patients in the last 12 weeks of their lives.
She recorded their dying epiphanies and turned it into a book called “The Top Five Regrets of The Dying.”
Here is the list:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard (every male patient said this).
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish I had let myself be happier.
What is your greatest regret in your life so far? It’s not too late to achieve or change before you die.